Friday 17 October 2008

Hehe, I'm not the pincushion

I like to get up in the morning and enjoy a bit of peace and quiet before the boys get up. The other day, D got up at the same time as me which is unusual and there definitely was no peace.

I was catching up with emails accompanied with "ow", "eeee", "aaahhhh" and "ouch". Pickles was the cause. She was up on his lap and sticking her claws in, kneading them on his knees. Unfortunately, mum was giving him a lot of sympathy, in fact she was doing everything to make Pickles more excited.

Well, I don't see why I should be the only one in this family to get chunks shredded from her legs by over excited cats.

He was eventually rewarded for his patience as Pickles eventually settled down and curled up, with claws back in their sheaths.

This doesn't happen very often at all. Pickles isn't a lappy cat and will only sit on you on very rare occasions, and even rarer does she sit on one of the children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor guy! The pain of cat claws is all to familiar here!